This is a permanent role posted by Guildford Technology - Accounts
Location: Guildford, United Kingdom
Type of Employment:permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £45000
Description: Job from: Guildford Technology - Accounts - IT Project Manager / Technical Project Manager required for a prestigious organisation with large offices in Guildford. You will work within a large team and focus on the project delivery of both infrastructure and software projects (although predominately infrastructure). Ideally you will have 4+ years’ experience in delivering IT projects
Develop and oversee the delivery of IT projects in line with anticipated business need and IT strategy, meet the specifications agreed, make best use of existing and new technology and are delivered on time, to budget and to quality.
• To manage and deliver key business IT projects
• To lead closely with technical teams to design and develop technical solutions that will meet the business need.
• To identify, design and create project plans under agreed protocols to ensure that work programmes are clearly defined, costed and resourced and the risks are clearly understood and mitigated.
• To work closely with colleagues across IT and the wider business to understand the requirements to be addressed and to ensure the solutions meet clearly defined and agreed business needs.
• To manage third party suppliers
• To work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure their needs are understood and solutions developed that deliver the solution required and are understood by the stakeholders, who may not be technical
• To represent IT at programme boards providing programme updates and influencing senior stakeholders.
• At least 5 years’ experience in IT project management
• Experience managing the full life cycle of projects
• Technical experience showing a track record of delivering infrastructure projects
• Ability to effectively communicate technical issues to non-technical people both verbally and in writing, including the effective chairing of meetings and presentations.
• Ability to generate behaviour and culture change through highly developed influencing and coaching skills.
As well as a great pension, you will also be entitled to flexi time, generous pension and a great work-life balance.
If this role would be of interest to you, please apply with your most up-to-date CV and I will give you a call to discuss the role in more detail.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Listed Until: 21/02/2019
Roles on other Boards: