Home › Jobs in Woking ›
IT Helpdesk Technician job role, Woking
This is a permanent position placed by Parmar Staffing
IT Helpdesk Technician
Description: Job from: Parmar Staffing Ltd - IT Helpdesk Technician - Woking, Surrey We are currently recruiting for a IT Helpdesk Technician for a client in Woking, -...
Listed on: 17/04/2019
Listed Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Woking, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £25000
Tips for this Role:
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Be yourself, cheerful, self-assured, plainspoken and succint.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't have stinky ingredients!
Some useful things would be:
- A commitment to work hard
- Must conduct yourself in an appropriate fashion
- Be able to build and maintain great working relationships
- Being eligible to work in the UK is mandatory for the job
Additional Woking Positions:
Common Interview Questions:
- What are your aims for the future?
- How do you evaluate achievements?
- What can you do for this business?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms