Home › Jobs in Bardon Hill ›
IT Developer job role in Bardon Hill
More info for this full time permanent position in Bardon Hill placed by Kelly Services closing on 27-03-2019
Description: Posted by Kelly Services - Your new companyKelly Services are currently working in partnership with a leading manufacturer, distributor and service provider based in Coalv...
Date Posted: 13/02/2019
Ends on: 27/03/2019
Location: Bardon Hill, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £49661
Interview and CV Tips
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Do not be late. Make plans for all eventualities.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Review common interview questions and prepare your responses. Quiz yourself in advance with some practice questions.
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to demonstrate all your qualities that a CV cannot show.
- Arrive on time, so you are relaxed and prepared for the interview.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Prepare! Keep your CV on you always and practice a short sentence or two about your skills."
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms