Home › Jobs in Ipswich ›
Ipswich-based IT Customer Service Helpdesk Technician position
Here's a role posted by Seven Resourcing
IT Customer Service Helpdesk Technician
Description: From Seven Resourcing - Our purpose is to use the power of communications to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities. We n...
Added on: 14/02/2019
Ends on: 28/03/2019
Location: Ipswich, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £25000
List of Tips for this Position:
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
- Put on a nice suit. Be smart and neat.
- Consider your responses.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Don't go off topic. Keep your brain on the things you are good at.
- Do not use unprofessional words.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Create the information needed for making an application. Even though you are submitting a CV, you may also be required to to fill out an application form for the HR team."
It may be helpful to have:
- An appetite to progress
- Be helpful
- Being eligible to work in the United Kingdom is mandatory
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What serious barriers have you defeated?
- What aspects of the position are you enthusiastic about?
- Tell us about you, the employee.
- Tell me about the best manager you have had and the worst manager.
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Ipswich
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms