Home › Jobs in Leeds ›
IT Change & Release Delivery Manager role, Leeds
This is a permanent job listed by Capita IT Resourcing
IT Change & Release Delivery Manager
Description: Job from: Capita IT Resourcing - IT Change & Release Delivery Manager Business overviewCapita Primary Care Services England (PCSE...
Listed on: 15/03/2019
Ends on: 26/04/2019
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £42000
Tips for this Role:
- Dress smartly. Be smart and groomed.
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
Jobs available on other Boards:
Some useful things would be:
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Have excellent inter-personal skills
- Drive and ambition
Common Interview Questions:
- How do you operate under stress?
- What did you love/detest about the last company?
- What reasons should we give you the position?
- How would you define the speed at which you work?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms