Home › Jobs in Derbyshire ›
Derbyshire: Interim Treasury Accountant position
Placed by ABPM Recruitment
Interim Treasury Accountant
Description: Listed by ABPM Recruitment Ltd - £40,000 to £50,000 Derbyshire c13 Month Contract ABPM as exper...
Date listed: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 01/11/2019
Location: Derbyshire, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £40000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Be sincere, cheery, self-assured, forthright and concise.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Sit in the car, be calm, take some time to set yourself ahead of entering reception.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
Key things for this position:
- At least 1-year work experience in a relevant or similar role or sector
- Ability to work additional hours to meet the needs of the post as and when required
- Must have drive and enthusiasm
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Explain to us why you wish to come and work here.
- What do you require from your director?
- What salary are you willing to take?
- Do you think you're too good for this vacancy?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Derbyshire
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms