Home › Jobs in London ›
London: Interim Property Lead job role
Placed by Morgan Law
Interim Property Lead
Description: Listed by Morgan Law - Morgan Law is currently working with a Local Authority in London to recruit to a Interim property Lead. You will need to be a chartered Surveyor w...
Date listed: 03/10/2019
Listed to: 14/11/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £143000
Key things for this position:
- Be able to demonstrate energy and passion as a leader
- Be inspiring, proactive and confident
- Ability to engage and inspire others through questioning and listening skills
External London Positions:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- How do you explain the rate of how you operate?
- What intrigues you in relation this job?
- Would you choose to manage on your own or with colleagues?
- Demonstrate to me an example of good teamwork.
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms