Home › Jobs in Worksop ›
Worksop: Interim Procurement Manager/Senior Buyer role
Listed by Omega Resource Group
Interim Procurement Manager/Senior Buyer
Description: Added by Omega Resource Group Limited - Interim Procurement Manager - Categories : CAPEX, MRO parts & services, FM, Energy ...
Date added: 04/10/2019
Ends on: 01/11/2019
Location: Worksop, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £91000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think about your responses.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV doesn't convey.
- Check your latest social posts are interview safe.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
Key things for this position:
- Ability to form effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at executive level
- Ability to create, lead and motivate a team of high performing individuals
- A Bachelor's degree is preferred; however, professional experience can be substituted if applicable
- Pragmatic and flexible
- Strong communicator
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Worksop
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms