Placed by Goldhawk Associates
Description: Added by Goldhawk Associates - My client based in South Kent is recruiting for a Payroll Administrator. This role will be a 3 month temporary assignment and your responsibilities will include:
- Collecting and checking weekly record sheets
- Chasing up outstanding weekly records
- Submitting weekly pay allowances and timesheets
- Assist with the administration of starters and leavers
- Deal with any queries surrounding record sheets, timesheets and adjustments
- Maintaining knowledge of income tax, national insurance etc.
- Assist in other adhoc duties as and when required
This role is an excellent opportunity for someone seeking a strong organisation to be part of. You must possess previous experience within a Payroll position and you must be available on short notice.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Date added: 17/04/2019
Ends on: 01/05/2019
Location: Kent, Great Britain
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £18525
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
Advice for those looking for employment:
"When posting out CVs, get the possible boss's awareness with a short and succinct cover letter that explains precisely how your experience meet the position provisions."
Jobs on other Boards:
It may be nice to have:
Interview Questions - Practice These: