Home › Jobs in London ›
Insurance Client Services Technician job role, London
This is a permanent job listed by Taylor James Resourcing
Insurance Client Services Technician
Description: Job from: Taylor James Resourcing - A high profile Insurance Group based in London EC3, seeks a person to support the client, seeking a person with Insurance background (IFA or Finan...
Listed on: 09/10/2019
Applications Until: 30/10/2019
Location: London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £negotiable
Tips for this Role:
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Make sure your latest social media messages are positive.
- Dress smartly. Be smart and groomed.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
External London Jobs:
Common Interview Questions:
- Why are you quitting your current firm?
- Do you take work home with you?
- Have you ever had problems working with a line manager?
- Why did you leave your previous position?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms