Home › Jobs in City Of London ›
City Of London: Infrastructure Engineer - Networking - outside IR35 role
Posted by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Infrastructure Engineer - Networking - outside IR35
Description: Listed by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - Infrastructure Engineer, Networking, firewall, routing, knowledge of OSPF, Cloud Your new companyWell known uni...
Date listed: 17/04/2019
Ends on: 24/04/2019
Location: City Of London, Great Britain
Employment Details: contract, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £65000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Be sincere, cheery, engaged, plainspoken and concise.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Prior to applying, make sure you identify details about your potential company. Understand who they serve, their sector, their competitors and character. Keep up to date on news in the sector."
More City Of London Jobs:
Key things for this position:
- Good people skills
- A self-starter excited by helping the company grow
- Effective communicator at all levels
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- A strong customer focus
New City Of London Positions
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What aspects are you seeking in this job?
- For what reason do you want to work with us?
- What do you require from your director?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to City Of London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms