Home › Jobs in Birmingham ›
Birmingham: Information Officer role
Listed by TFPL
Description: Added by TFPL Ltd - Birmingham – Information Officer - Permanent The Information Officer will support the Information Services team in providing resear...
Date added: 15/03/2019
Applications Until: 26/04/2019
Location: Birmingham, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £negotiable
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Think about your responses.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Birmingham
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms