Home › Jobs in Bracknell ›
Bracknell: Import Seafreight Clerk position
Posted by Freightserve
Import Seafreight Clerk
Description: Added by Freightserve - Freightserve recruitment are looking for an Import Seafreight person for a well-established privately owned Freight Forwarder based in the Brackne...
Date added: 03/10/2019
Applications Until: 14/11/2019
Location: Bracknell, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours per week
Yearly Salary: GBP £20000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
External Bracknell Jobs:
Key things for this position:
- Committed to work hard
- A thirst to learn
- Be helpful
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Describe who you are.
- Demonstrate to me some examples of great team work.
- What would you think if you do not get this position?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Bracknell
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms