Home › Jobs in City Of London ›
City Of London-based Implementation Manager role
Here's a position posted by Adecco
Description: From Adecco - Implementation Manager Our client, an independent safety and economic regulator for Britain's railways and the independent...
Added on: 18/10/2019
Listed to: 01/11/2019
Location: City Of London, United Kingdom
Structure: contract, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £41000
List of Tips for this Position:
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Put on a nice suit. Be smart and neat.
- Interact, perhaps, with the firm's twitter profile.
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your workmates, boss or industry.
- Eat properly before - and no stinky ingredients!
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
It may be helpful to have:
- Able to build positive relationships
- At least 1-year work experience in a relevant or similar role or sector
- Ability to build and develop good relationships
Fresh City Of London Roles
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What are your aspirations in the long term?
- What do you reckon you can accomplish for the business?
- What excites you regarding this position?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to City Of London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms