Placed by IRS Recruitment
Location: Northallerton, Great Britain
Structure:temporary, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £26754
Description: Added by IRS Recruitment -
Currently recruiting for an ICT Technician in Northallerton to start asap on a temporary basis!
This is a temporary role for approx. 5 weeks, 37 hours per week working Monday - Friday.
You will be on an hourly rate £13.72 per hour
ICT Technician primary functions:
* Assist the network manager in the management of all data, mobilising and voice networks
* Day to day fault reporting and maintenance of the services data
* Investigate and advise the network manager on recommended developments in line with technological advances
* Assist with maintaining working contact with network, mobilising and telecommunications contractors
* Create and review specification and project documentation
* Review and improve ICT Network related procedures
* Identify The root cause of problems and help develop / implement ways of maintaining business activities
* Carry Out Technical support activities
* Gather and collate information concerning problems and problem resolutions
ICT Technician essential requirements
* Advanced knowledge of WANs / LANs / Wireless Technologies
* Demonstrate experience of administrating network security such as Cisco ASA Firewalls, RADIUS, port security
* Exposure to traffic engineering such as routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, BGP, QoS)
* Experienced in VPN Technologies
* Understanding of network services DNS, DHCP
Please click APPLY now if you fit the criteria above!
This vacancy is being advertised by IRS Recruitment who are operating as an Employment Business.
Date added: 13/02/2019
Listed Until: 27/03/2019
Advice for those looking for employment:
"Find out about job adverts from numerous jobs boards. No job board will list even a small serving of the possible jobs currently available. Get in touch with old colleagues that you haven’t met with for a while. Try to ask and see if they’ve heard about someone hiring. Ex-colleagues are some of your finest contacts."
Roles on other Boards:
It may be nice to have: