Home › Jobs in Coventry ›
Hydraulic Fitter / Tester job in Coventry
Here's more detail about this full time permanent job role in Coventry listed by Workforce closing by Thursday 14th March 2019
Hydraulic Fitter / Tester
Description: Posted by Workforce - Hydraulic Tester / FitterSalary: £26,500 - £28,000 per annum Hours:...
Date Posted: 14/02/2019
Listed Until: 14/03/2019
Location: Coventry, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £26000
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to demonstrate all your qualities that a CV cannot show.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Be authentic, cheery, self-assured, candid and concise.
- Eat well on the day - no spicy foods!
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
Latest Coventry Positions
Jobs available on other Boards:
Typical Interview Questions:
- If the people who know you well were asked why you should be hired by us, what kinds of things would they say?
- Describe a difficult experience you faced at work and how you handled it.
- Why are you leaving your present firm?
- What do you think you can do for this company?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms