Home › Jobs in Bristol ›
Bristol: HR Specialist role
Listed by Manpower
Description: Added by Manpower - Are you immediately available and seeking a HR Specialist role based in Bristol. My client one of the largest Courier organisations in the ...
Date added: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 01/05/2019
Location: Bristol, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £27982
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Be sincere, optimistic, engaged, sure of yourself, direct and to the point.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and neat.
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - and no smelly meals!
It may be nice to have:
- Keen to learn, able to multi task and prioritise with excellent attention to detail
- The ability to operate independently
- Be a good communicator
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Tell us about you, the person.
- What was the most sizeable failing at your most recent company?
- What would you think if you do not get this position?
- What can you do to assist our part of the business?
External Guides for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Bristol
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms