Home › Jobs in Salford ›
Salford-based HR Generalist - Employee Relations & Engagement position
Here's a job placed by Phillips & Cohen Associates (UK)
HR Generalist - Employee Relations & Engagement
Description: From Phillips & Cohen Associates (UK) Limited - HR Generalist - Employee Relations & Engagement Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester, M5 3EF...
Added on: 09/10/2019
Listed to: 20/11/2019
Location: Salford, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £42000
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
- Sit down, be calm, take a few minutes to ready yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Make sure that latest social media posts are not unprofessional.
- Eat properly before - and no stinky ingredients!
- Don't go off topic. Keep your brain on the things you are good at.
- Get there in time, to feel calm and ready for a great meeting.
It may be helpful to have:
- A relevant degree or enough working experience
- Able to build positive relationships
- Pragmatic and flexible
- Committed to a high standard of performance
- Ability to act on own initiative, to plan and prioritise and manage own work to meet deadlines and deliver outcomes within set timescales
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- Do you think you're the most suitable person for this role?
- What would you do if the manager is mistaken?
- What things are you wanting to learn in this job?
- Why are you resigning from your present role?
Positions in places close to Salford
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms