Home › Jobs in Leeds ›
Leeds: HR Assistant role
Placed by Page Personnel HR
Description: Listed by Page Personnel HR - A well-established organisation within the financial sector based on the outskirts of Leeds who are actively seeking a HR Assistant to add value t...
Date listed: 11/10/2019
Applications Until: 22/11/2019
Location: Leeds, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £23000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Read up on the market, hiring manager, and job opportunity.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Try not to talk poorly about current team mates, directors or suppliers.
- Be sincere, optimistic, focused, positive, forthright and to the point.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Target your CV to the business that will read it."
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Provide references from past work
- Is able to operate under heavy pressure
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Leeds
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms