Home › Jobs in Hull ›
HR And Training Administrator role, Hull
This is a permanent position posted by Brook Street
HR And Training Administrator
Description: Job from: Brook Street - Role - HR and Training Administrator Monday to Friday Location - HU12 An e...
Listed on: 09/10/2019
Applications Until: 20/11/2019
Location: Hull, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Before applying for positions, make contact with your referees to ask permission."
Common Interview Questions:
- Are you overqualified for this role?
- Do you take work home with you?
- What interesting knowledge do you have?
- How do you control yourself under stress?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms