Home › Jobs in Wythenshawe ›
Wythenshawe-based Housing Support Worker role
Here's a job role placed by Creative Support
Housing Support Worker
Description: From Creative Support Ltd - Creative Support is a national not-for-profit organisation that is looking to recruit warm and person centred individuals in the Wythenshawe area ...
Added on: 10/10/2019
Ends on: 31/10/2019
Location: Wythenshawe, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours per week
Package: GBP £14040
List of Tips for this Position:
- Interact, perhaps, with the firm's twitter profile.
- Stipulate the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Do not use unprofessional words.
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to deliver all of the skills you have that your CV can not communicate.
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
Roles on other Jobs Boards:
It may be helpful to have:
- Provide references from other work
- Being eligible to work in the United Kingdom is mandatory
- A good team player as well as work to own initiative
- Committed to work hard
- An excellent attention to detail
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- How long do you envisage you want to stay with us?
- Tell us about yourself.
- Have you become heated in a role? What caused this?
- How will you determine accomplishments?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Wythenshawe
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms