Home › Jobs in Stafford ›
Stafford-based Holidays Operation Assistant job role
Placed by National Trust
Holidays Operation Assistant
Description: Added by National Trust - Summary What makes a stay in a National Trust holiday cottage that extra bit special? There’s the dramatic location and the glor...
Date added: 10/10/2019
Ends on: 24/10/2019
Location: Stafford, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, part time negotiable
Package: GBP £1708
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Think of perceptive questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the opportunity.
- Do not merely list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to deliver the positives you have that your CV doesn't express.
- Be genuine, upbeat, engaged, self-confident, candid and concise.
Advice for those looking for employment:
"Create the information required for making an application. Even though you are submitting a CV, you may also be requested to to fill out an application form for the personnel person."
It may be nice to have:
- Determined and enthusiastic temperament
- A thirst to learn
- A reliable co-worker, confident enough to establish friendships
Additional Stafford Positions:
Positions in towns and cities close to Stafford
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms