Home › Jobs in Stockport ›
Stockport: High Level Teaching Assistant job
Posted by Acorn Care And Education
High Level Teaching Assistant
Description: Listed by Acorn Care And Education Limited - 37.5 hours per weekSalary £18-20,000Interview to be held - week commencing 25th MarchIf you really want to make your mark in a ...
Date listed: 12/03/2019
Applications Until: 26/03/2019
Location: Stockport, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £18000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Be sincere, cheery,, direct and succint.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Learn regularly asked questions and rehearse your replies.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Don't be late. Make plans for getting lost.
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
Key things for this position:
- A hunger to progress
- Have competence to create and grow good workplace relationships
External Stockport Positions:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Why did you walk away from your recent position?
- What salary are you willing to take?
- Explain your manner of working.
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Stockport
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms