Home › Jobs in London ›
HGV Mechanic job in London
More info for this full time permanent position in London placed by Kemp Recruitment closing by Friday 1st November 2019
Description: Posted by Kemp Recruitment Ltd - Job Role: HGV MechanicContract Type: Full time / permanentAnnual Salary: £36,000 + OvertimeLocation: Rain...
Date Posted: 04/10/2019
Listed to: 01/11/2019
Location: London, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours per week
Salary: GBP £36000
- Define clearly your career goals and why you want this job.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Review common interview questions and prepare your responses. Quiz yourself in advance with some practice questions.
- Be authentic, upbeat, focused, self-assured, candid and concise.
- Dress for success. Dress stylish and precise.
- Don't be afraid to admit you don't know the answer to a question. It's better than faking.
- Ensure your recent twitter posts are positive.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Prepare! Keep a paper version of your CV on you always with a quick sentence or two about your skills."
Jobs available on other Boards:
Typical Interview Questions:
- Describe to me your career goals.
- Describe your best boss and the worst ever boss you had.
- What kind of things are you passionate about?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms