Home › Jobs in Northampton ›
Northampton: Healthcare Assistants - Aquired Brain Injury position
Placed by St Andrew's Healthcare
Healthcare Assistants - Aquired Brain Injury
Description: Listed by St Andrew's Healthcare - Healthcare Assistants - Brain Injury IPUDays and Nights availableBased: NorthamptonFrom £16,980 plus enhancements (£...
Date listed: 17/04/2019
Applications Until: 08/05/2019
Location: Northampton, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £16980
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Check that latest twitter and linkedin posts are professional.
- Think about your responses.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
Key things for this position:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Provide references from past work
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What are your ambitions in the long term?
- Would you take work home with you?
- What do you hope you can produce for our firm?
- How long do you wish to stay with us?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Northampton
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms