Home › Jobs in Andover ›
Health, Safety & Environment Manager position, Andover
This is a permanent job role posted by Gi Group
Health, Safety & Environment Manager
Description: Job from: Gi Group - Health, Safety and Environment Manager Andover Outskirts £52k Free Parking Benefits SchemeYou will be res...
Listed on: 04/10/2019
Listed Until: 15/11/2019
Location: Andover, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £52000
Tips for this Role:
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Interact, perhaps, on the firm's social accounts - perhaps make a comment.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
- Don't forget your body language such as making good eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Dress smartly. Be smart and groomed.
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Some useful things would be:
- Constantly seek out opportunities for self-development
- At least 1-year work experience in a relevant or similar role or sector
- Ability to effectively influence, engage and inspire teams
- Must have drive and enthusiasm
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
Common Interview Questions:
- What kind of things are you passionate about?
- How would you operate if the manager was incorrect about something?
- Do you like to do tasks alone or in a team?
- What do you reckon you can achieve for the business?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms