Home › Jobs in Leighton Buzzard ›
Leighton Buzzard: Health Care Assistant/Support Worker (Band 2 and Band 3-NHS) role
Listed by PROXYCARE LIMITED
Health Care Assistant/Support Worker (Band 2 and Band 3-NHS)
Description: Listed by PROXYCARE LIMITED - Salary: Band 2- £8.25 to £15.00, Band 3- £8.50-£17.00 (depending on the shifts worked i.e. w...
Date listed: 16/03/2019
Applications Until: 27/04/2019
Location: Leighton Buzzard, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £16088
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Make the documentation required for making an application. Even though you are submitting a CV, you may also be requested to to fill out an application form for the personnel person."
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Should be a nice person to work alongside
- Dogged, tough and persistent makeup
- A capable teammate, adept enough to initiate friendships
- Should act in an appropriate manner
- Have a 'can do' attitude, prepared to help the rest of the team in a cooperative fashion
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Leighton Buzzard
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms