Home › Jobs in Daventry ›
Daventry-based Health Care Assistant/Support Worker (Band 2 and Band 3-NHS) job role
Here's a role posted by PROXYCARE LIMITED
Health Care Assistant/Support Worker (Band 2 and Band 3-NHS)
Description: From PROXYCARE LIMITED - Are you passionate about providing exceptional care? Are you looking for a new role that makes a difference to the older generation? If so...
Added on: 05/10/2019
Applications Until: 16/11/2019
Location: Daventry, United Kingdom
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £15600
List of Tips for this Position:
- Read about the firm, interviewer, and job role.
- Put on a nice suit. Be smart and neat.
- Do not merely read through your CV. An interview is an opportunity to deliver all of the skills you have that your CV can not express.
It may be helpful to have:
- Must act in a professional way
- Execute other ad-hoc tasks as needed
- Be capable to create and grow good workplace relationships
- Must be a nice person to work with
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Daventry
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms