Home › Jobs in Hampton Hill ›
Hampton Hill-based Health care Assistant role
Listed by Josco
Health care Assistant
Description: Added by Josco - Joscocare is one of the fastest growing Care & Nursing Agencies in UK. We have offices in London, Kent, Birmingham, Liverpool, Slough and Maid...
Date added: 17/03/2019
Ends on: 28/04/2019
Location: Hampton Hill, Great Britain
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £17940
External Guides for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Do not go off topic. Keep your thoughts on the things you are good at.
- Don't be late. Make plans for all eventualities.
- Be genuine, cheery, engaged, self-assured, forthright and to the point.
- Eat properly beforehand - and no smelly meals!
- Explain the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
Advice for those looking for employment:
"Searching for a job can be tough going. Devise an approach and stick to it. Don’t take a couple of hours each day and get bored. No workplace would run if it opened for a two hours each day."
Roles on other Boards:
It may be nice to have:
- Have a 'can do' mentality, prepared to help colleagues in a helpful approach
- Good teamplayer
- An excellent colleague and work to own initiative
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- How will you gauge progress?
- Explain to us why you would like to come and work for us.
- If ex-bosses were questioned about why you should be set on, what would they mention?
- How do you manage adversity?
Positions in towns and cities close to Hampton Hill
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms