Home › Jobs in City Of London ›
Head of Research Contracts job in City Of London
Here's more detail about this full time permanent job role in City Of London placed by TPP Recruitment with last applications by April 5th '19
Head of Research Contracts
Description: Posted by TPP Recruitment - A leading Higher Education organisation are looking to recruit a Head of Research Contracts. This is a permanent position paying £55,4...
Date Posted: 15/03/2019
Applications Until: 05/04/2019
Location: City Of London, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £55474
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
- Review common interview questions and prepare your responses. Quiz yourself in advance with some practice questions.
- Keep your language professional at all times.
- Arrive on time, so you are relaxed and prepared for the interview.
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to demonstrate all your qualities that a CV cannot list.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Ask insightful questions to show you are interested and have done your research.
Latest City Of London Jobs
Typical Interview Questions:
- Why do you really want this job?
- What challenges are you looking forward to in your next job?
- What do you know about the directors of this company?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms