Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
Manchester: Head of Independent and Broker Channels job
Listed by THC Recruitment
Head of Independent and Broker Channels
Description: Listed by THC Recruitment - Head of Independent and Broker ChannelsManchesterPackage in excess of £120k Working for a prestigious innovat...
Date listed: 13/02/2019
Ends on: 27/03/2019
Location: Manchester, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £70000
External Blogs for Your Interview
External Manchester Job Vacancies:
Key things for this position:
- Good leadership qualities - able to lead and motivate others in the workplace and ensure a collaborative effort is delivered
- A high level of administration and organisational skills
- A team player with good communication skills and able to work on own initiative
- Be able to demonstrate how you manage your day to day priorities either at work or home
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What are your ambitions in the long term?
- What are you anticipating in your next career move?
- For what motive did you leave the recent position?
- Why did you walk away from your last job?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Manchester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms