Listed by THC Recruitment
Location: Manchester, Great Britain
Employment Details:permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £70000
Description: Listed by THC Recruitment - Head of Independent and Broker Channels
Package in excess of £120k
Working for a prestigious innovative lender . The key focus will be the effective development of these channels to drive profitable origination growth.
We are seeking an experienced sales professional with a track record of effectively managing field sales executives. Experience in the motor vehicle sector or asset finance market would be highly preferable. The ability to develop and execute a strategic growth plan is crucial to success in this role.
The BDM's of the independent dealer and broker channels will report to the Head of Independent and Broker Channels. The key focus will be the effective development of these channels to drive profitable origination growth.
You will be an experienced sales professional and have a track record of effectively managing field sales executives. Experience in the motor vehicle sector or asset finance market would be highly preferable. The ability to develop and execute a strategic growth plan is crucial to success in this role.
Your Duties include:
* Define and implement the external sales business development strategy
* Recruit, train, motivate and manage the external sales team
* Implement a variety of new business initiatives to drive sales
* Develop sales reporting and sales team management processes
* Assist the sales team in developing key strategic relationships with dealers and brokers
* Ensure the CRM is being used effectively and provides a competitive advantage
* Effective reporting of strategy and progress to the senior management team and the Board
* Keep a close eye on the sales activities of competitors and react where appropriate
* Represent the business at major industry events, conferences, trade shows, and expositions
* Minimum of 5 years in sales team management
* Experience in the Auto Finance industry preferable
* Superb people and management skills
* Strong commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development
* Proven track record of achieving sales growth and delivery of results to business plans
* Practical problem solving capabilities
* Must be committed to and demonstrate Company values particularly relating to integrity, professional approach and teamwork
* Excellent communication skills
* Whilst having outstanding people skills must have a strong grasp of the numbers and be able to effectively articulate the current position and forecast to the Board.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an ambitious individual to make a significant contribution to the further success of a rapidly growing finance business.
If interested in this role, please email your CV to
Date listed: 13/02/2019
Applications Until: 27/03/2019
Jobs available on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
Interview Questions - Practice These: