Home › Jobs in Bloomsbury ›
Bloomsbury: Head of Finance role
Listed by REED
Head of Finance
Description: Listed by REED - An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fast growing business located in the heart of London. This start-up have rapidly expanded their offer...
Date listed: 07/10/2019
Listed Until: 21/10/2019
Location: Bloomsbury, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £80000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
- Make it in time, to be chilled and ready for your interview.
- Be sincere, cheery, engaged, sure of yourself, frank and succint.
- Do not be fearful to declare you don't know an answer.
- Put on a clean suit. Wear it sharp and clean.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
Key things for this position:
- Strong communicator
- Professional qualities
- Ability to engage and inspire others through questioning and listening skills
- Be independent, ambitious and innovative
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- Illustrate to us an example of great team work.
- If old bosses were questioned about why you should be given the position, what would they reveal?
- What would you think if you do not get this position?
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Bloomsbury
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms