Home › Jobs in Manchester ›
Manchester-based Head of Drama Deputy Faculty Leader of Performing Arts job role
Here's a role placed by Hays Specialist Recruitment
Head of Drama Deputy Faculty Leader of Performing Arts
Description: From Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - Head of Drama (Deputy Faculty Leader of Performing Arts & Sport) required for January 2020. MPS/UPS + TLR2...
Added on: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 18/10/2019
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £24000
External Guides for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Sit down, be calm, take a few minutes to ready yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Don't go off topic. Keep your brain on the things you are good at.
- Think of honest questions to demonstrate you're curious and have researched.
- Eat properly before - and no stinky ingredients!
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Target your CV to the business that will read it."
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
It may be helpful to have:
- Be helpful
- An able co-worker, confident enough to establish practical rapport
- Have a 'can do' mentality, prepared to help out team mates in a willing and positive style
- Resolute, strong and resolute personality
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What would you do if the manager is mistaken?
- For what reason do you want to work with us?
- What salary are you seeking?
- For what things did you quit the previous company?
Positions in places close to Manchester
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms