Home › Jobs in Quinton ›
Quinton: Head of Customer Improvements role
Posted by Highways England
Head of Customer Improvements
Description: Listed by Highways England - The role Highways England is looking to recruit a Head of Customer Service Improvements. The successful candidate w...
Date listed: 16/01/2018
Listed to: 23/01/2018
Location: Quinton, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £58434
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of meaningful questions to express that you're curious and have thought about the company.
- Make a Google Alert on the firm to know latest developments.
- Say thank you to your interviewer at the end and after by email or send a 'thank you' card by post.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Make sure your CV is targeted to be appropriate for the company who will receive it. Tailor your CV to every job role you're applying for."
Jobs available on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- High degree of self-motivation
- A calm and respected leader able to instil confidence to all
- A commitment to deliver exemplary standards
- A commitment to uphold company values, always putting the client at the heart of all you do
- A strong track record of problem solving in teams and on projects.
External Blogs for Your Interview
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Quinton
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms