Home › Jobs in Cambridge ›
Group HR Manager position in Cambridge
Detail about this full time permanent role in Cambridge posted by Hays Specialist Recruitment which finishes on October 18th 2019
Group HR Manager
Description: Uploaded by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - Permanent Group HR Manager job available west of Cambridge Your new companyOur client based West of Cambridge a...
Posted on: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 18/10/2019
Location: Cambridge, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £45000
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Arrive on time, so you are relaxed and prepared for the interview.
- Don't speak negatively of former coworkers, employers or colleagues.
- Dress for the occasion. Dress stylish and tidy.
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
Job Hunting Tips:
"After you've selected a calling or occupation, speak with influencers in the area. A network should also punctured with school friends, lecturers, and those from forums."
These things would probably help you to get this job
- A self-starter excited by helping the company grow
- Be able to provide references
- A calm and respected leader able to instil confidence to all
- A high level of IT skills to include MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Able to balance pressure with good humour
Additional Cambridge Jobs:
Popular Interview Questions:
- What are your salary expectations?
- Tell us an example of good teamwork.
- Describe your best boss and the worst ever boss you had.
- How would you act if your boss was wrong about something?
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms