This is a permanent job listed by Certus Recruitment Group
Location: London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment:permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £negotiable
Description: Job from: Certus Recruitment Group - Graduate Sales Executive - Technology Sales
18-24k Base, 25-30k OTE + Training + Benefits
A fast-paced, results-driven demand/lead generation company focused solely on the technology sector. Our client's complete range of services includes appointment setting, prospect research and pipeline generation. Due to continued demand for their service, they now have an exciting opening for an Internal Sales Executive to join their London based team.
As an Internal Sales Executive you will:
* Work on various client campaigns within the technology sector
* Be targeted to map out organisations, generating leads and setting appointments for multiple campaigns and companies across the country
* Attend campaign meetings and briefings, source and maintain contact information, cleanse and develop data and generate awareness for campaign clients
* Undertake full and ongoing training designed to enhance your career
The ideal candidate will:
* Be a recent graduate with a strong desire to break into technology sales
* Have first class communication and presentation skills
* Possess high levels of motivation and the drive and desire to build a successful sales career in a fast-growing B2B sector
* Be outgoing, sporty and committed to sales success
The successful candidate can expect an initial base salary circa 18-24k with an uncapped OTE of 25-35k in the first year plus further benefits and ongoing training covering both product and sales.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK and Australia.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group.
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Ends on: 15/03/2019
Tips for this Role:
More London Jobs:
Some useful things would be:
Common Interview Questions: