Home › Jobs in London ›
Graduate Sales Executive - Technology Sales job role, London
This is a permanent job listed by Certus Recruitment Group
Graduate Sales Executive - Technology Sales
Description: Job from: Certus Recruitment Group - Graduate Sales Executive - Technology Sales18-24k Base, 25-30k OTE + Training + BenefitsLondonA fast-paced, results-dr...
Listed on: 14/02/2019
Listed Until: 15/03/2019
Location: London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Don't be scared to say you don't know the response to questions. Don't lie.
- Get there on time, so you're calm and prepared for a great meeting.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Make a good first impression, be polite with everyone you meet. Stand up, smile, make good eye contact.
- Read about popular interviewer questions and devise your answers. Test yourself beforehand with a few test questions.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Dress smartly. Be smart and groomed.
More London Job Vacancies:
Some useful things would be:
- Excellent sales ability
- Strong social skills - able to captivate customers through a professional sales approach
- Commercial experience in a sales environment
Common Interview Questions:
- What interesting skills do you possess?
- What was your largest success in your previous job?
- Give to us your career goals.
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms