Home › Jobs in London ›
Graduate Sales Executive - Delegate Sales role in London
Information about this full time permanent position in London posted by Certus Recruitment Group ending on 9th November 2019
Graduate Sales Executive - Delegate Sales
Description: Uploaded by Certus Recruitment Group - Graduate Sales Executive - Delegate Sales20-22k Base, 28-31k OTE plus Excellent BenefitsLondon WC1As a Tech focused conference...
Posted on: 11/10/2019
Applications Until: 09/11/2019
Location: London, UK
Employment Type: permanent, full time 35-40 hours
Salary: GBP £negotiable
Interview and CV Tips
- Research the market, manager, and job role.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy and politeness goes far in interviewing.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Take time with your answers. Don't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
- Eat well on the day - don't eat spicy foods!
- Ensure that your latest linkedin posts are interview safe.
Additional London Positions:
These things would probably help you to get this job
- Passionate about sales with the ability to convert calls to sales
- Proven sales and/or telesales experience
- You'll have proven track record of outstanding sales achievement and business-winning and the ability to consistently exceed KPI's
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms