Home › Jobs in London ›
Graduate Sales Executive - Corporate Finance Sales position, London
This is a permanent role posted by Certus Recruitment Group
Graduate Sales Executive - Corporate Finance Sales
Description: Job from: Certus Recruitment Group - Graduate Sales Executive - Corporate Finance SalesLondon23-25k Base, 35k OTE + Executive BenefitsAs a leading provider of ...
Listed on: 06/10/2019
Listed to: 04/11/2019
Location: London, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £23000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Create a Google Alert about the employer to keep informed.
- Read about popular interviewer questions and devise your answers. Test yourself beforehand with a few test questions.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
Some useful things would be:
- Have a helpful attitude
- A passion for sales with a proven track sales record
- Follow up appointments with telephone calls and/or written communications to encourage revisits and sales
- A 'can do' attitude, prepared to help colleagues in a willing and positive way
- Keen and willing to learn
Common Interview Questions:
- What reasons should we give you the position?
- What things are you wanting to take on in your next position?
- Explain a demanding situation you have experienced at a previous job and how you got through it.
- What interests you regards this business?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms