Home › Jobs in Fareham ›
Graduate Recruitment Resourcer - full training provided position, Fareham
This is a permanent role posted by Blueprint Recruitment Solutions
Graduate Recruitment Resourcer - full training provided
Description: Job from: Blueprint Recruitment Solutions - Graduate Recruitment Resourcer An office based role for a fresh graduate - based in Fareham, near Portsmouth About Us...
Listed on: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 15/11/2019
Location: Fareham, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours
Salary Amount: GBP £18000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Don't stress yourself by thinking about negatives.
- Don't forget your body language such as making good eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Dress for the occasion. Be smart and tidy.
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Make sure that recent twitter posts are not unprofessional.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer quick fire.
Jobs available on other Jobs Boards:
Popular Interview Questions:
- What bad situations have you confronted at work?
- What do you want from your line manager?
- What is your greatest achievement?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms