Home › Jobs in Leeds ›
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Money Driven Grads Wanted role, Leeds
This is a permanent job role placed by SW6 Associates
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Money Driven Grads Wanted
Description: Job from: SW6 Associates Ltd - Graduate Recruitment Consultant **Trainee scheme** As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will ...
Listed on: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 15/11/2019
Location: Leeds, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours each week
Salary Amount: GBP £20000
Interview and CV Help
Tips for this Role:
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Eat a healthy breakfast before - don't have stinky ingredients!
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Learn about the firm, interviewer, and their history.
- Consider your answers. You shouldn't feel pressure to answer rapidly.
Some useful things would be:
- Great team working skills
- Knows that recruitment is far from a 9-5 position
- Must be a nice person to work with
- A background in a comparable position with at least 1 year experience
Common Interview Questions:
- If current colleagues were asked why you should be employed, what would they claim?
- How would you define the speed at which you work?
- Why do you want this position?
- What will you do if you don't get offered the role?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms