Home › Jobs in Reigate ›
Graduate Junior Project Consultant job, Reigate
Here's more detail on this full time permanent position in Reigate placed by Pareto closing by Sunday 3rd November 2019
Graduate Junior Project Consultant
Description: Uploaded by Pareto - Job Title: Graduate Junior Project ConsultantLocation: ReigateSalary: Basic salary of £25,000 with Y1 OTE of £31...
Posted on: 06/10/2019
Listed to: 03/11/2019
Location: Reigate, UK
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours pw
Salary Amount: GBP £20500
- Don't just recap your CV. Use this chance to show all your qualities that a CV does not visualise.
- Don't be scared to admit you don't know the answer to a question. Don't lie.
- Set up a Google Alert about the company to keep informed.
- Dress for the occasion. Dress stylish and tidy.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Try not to go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your best qualities.
- Interact subtly on the company's social accounts - perhaps make a comment.
More Reigate Job Vacancies:
Jobs in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms