Home › Jobs in Kingswood ›
Graduate Developer role, Kingswood
This is a permanent position posted by Hunter Selection
Description: Job from: Hunter Selection Ltd - Junior Developer Bristol £20,000 to £25,000 + benefits C# SQL ASP.net My client is an established provider of software solut...
Listed on: 31/07/2019
Ends on: 07/08/2019
Location: Kingswood, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £20000
Tips for this Role:
- Specify your career goals and why you would like this role.
- Don't brag too much. Being humble is powerful.
- Don't forget your body language such as making good eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Breath in, relax your face muscles, take five minutes to ready yourself before meeting the interviewer.
- Don't go off on tangents. Keep your focus on your better qualities.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Do not speak ill of former workmates, bosses or sector.
Some useful things would be:
- Be able to build and maintain great working relationships
- Be a good colleague and work on your own initiative
- Have a helpful attitude
More Kingswood Job Vacancies:
Common Interview Questions:
- What are you wishing for in your next job?
- What was most rewarding about your most recent role?
- Do you like to do tasks alone or in a team?
- What did you love/detest about your last company?
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms