Home › Jobs in Bristol ›
Bristol-based Graduate Business Analyst job role
Listed by Pareto
Graduate Business Analyst
Description: Added by Pareto - Graduate Business AnalystLocation: Bristol/ South West area Salary: Basic salary of £23,500 with Y1 OTE of £28,5...
Date added: 07/10/2019
Applications Until: 04/11/2019
Location: Bristol, Great Britain
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £23500
Tips for Interviewing for this Position:
- Think about your responses.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Make it in time, to feel chilled and ready for your interview.
- Take a seat, be calm, take a few minutes to set yourself ahead of going through the door.
- Don't worry by thinking of pessemistic happenings.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Eat properly beforehand - and no smelly meals!
External Bristol Job Vacancies:
It may be nice to have:
- Provide references from past work
- Have a 'can do' mentality, prepared to help the rest of the team in a positive fashion
- Is able to operate during heavy pressure
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What have you discovered about your prior slip ups?
- What obstacles have you faced at a recent job?
- What tempts you in regard to this job?
- For what things did you leave the recent company?
External Guides for Your Interview
Positions in towns and cities close to Bristol
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms