Home › Jobs in London ›
London: Graduate Account Managment role
Posted by Sphere Digital Recruitment
Graduate Account Managment
Description: Listed by Sphere Digital Recruitment - Client Services The company Our client is a rapidly growing business helping 100+ multi-channe...
Date listed: 15/04/2019
Ends on: 27/05/2019
Location: London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours pw
Yearly Salary: GBP £18000
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Interact, maybe, with the interviewer's linkedin profile.
- Eat an energising meal beforehand - but no smelly meals!
Suggestions for those looking for employment:
"Target your CV to the firm that will read it."
Jobs available on other Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Keen and wanting to absorb
- Committed to work hard
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
- Good teamplayer
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What stressful restrictions have you got the better of?
- What are you anticipating in your next job?
- Have you been exasperated in a role?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to London
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms