Home › Jobs in Pershore ›
Pershore-based Graduate Account Manager job
Here's a position listed by RE Resource Group
Graduate Account Manager
Description: From RE Resource Group - Graduate Account Manager-£9-Pershore-Long term work-On site parking-9am-5.30pm Monday-Friday...
Added on: 04/10/2019
Applications Until: 15/11/2019
Location: Pershore, United Kingdom
Structure: temporary, full time Up to 40 hours
Package: GBP £17550
External Help for Your Interview
List of Tips for this Position:
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Be genuine, cheery, attentive, confident, plainspoken and succint.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Stipulate the goals of your career and the reasons you prefer the position.
- Think of honest questions to demonstrate you're curious and have researched.
- Get there in time, to feel calm and ready for a great meeting.
- Make a good first impression, offer warm greetings with all you speak to. Stand up, make a smile, keep eye contact.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"When emailing CVs, capture the company's awareness with a short and succinct cover letter that details how your the vacancy."
External Pershore Job Vacancies:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- Why were you made redundant?
- Have you become heated in a role? What caused this?
- What aspects of the position are you enthusiastic about?
- What do you know about our business?
Positions in places close to Pershore
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms