Placed by Jenrick Commercial
Description: Listed by Jenrick Commercial - Google Analytics / Digital Analyst is required for an innovative and well known branded company who have amazing offices in central London (which includes a roof terrace/bar!).
Google Analytics / Digital Analyst will be the expert user of web analytics platform to ensure the brand has access to actionable, accurate and timely analytics needed to make the best possible business decisions in the digital space!
You’ll be part of an incredible company who make everyday lives easier across their large client base.
Its essential the successful Google Analytics / Digital Analyst has:
- A proven track record in Digital Analytics especially within Google Analytics 360;
- Extensive experience and knowledge of tag management systems;
- Knowledge of at least one popular relational database platform (e.g. MySQL or SQL Server);
- Be a mastery of MS Excel and data manipulation;
- Excellent planning, analytical, problem-solving, time management and communication skills;
You’ll be rewarded with a competitive salary plus some great benefits which include agile working, free beer on a Friday and a free lunch twice a week!
If you would love to find out more about this role, what you’ll be doing as Web Analyst and who you’ll be working with then hit the apply now button and get your CV in the mix for immediate consideration.
Date listed: 17/04/2019
Listed to: 15/05/2019
Location: North West London, Great Britain
Employment Details: permanent, full time standard full time hours each week
Yearly Salary: GBP £45000
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
Additional North West London Job Vacancies:
Key things for this position: