Home › Jobs in Nottingham ›
Geotechnical Engineer - job, Nottingham
This is a permanent role listed by Penguin Recruitment
Geotechnical Engineer -
Description: Job from: Penguin Recruitment Ltd - Our client has an immediate vacancy for an enthusiastic Geotechnical Engineer to join the established and growing team based in the Nottingham are...
Listed on: 08/11/2018
Applications Until: 20/12/2018
Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
Type of Employment: permanent, full time ~37 hours per week
Salary Amount: GBP £30000
Tips for this Role:
- Thank the interviewer(s) in person, by email or by post. Common courtesy, alongside politeness really helps in interviews.
- Keep your words work-safe during the interview.
- Don't just go over your CV. An interview is a chance to present all of your qualities that a CV can't present.
- Ask good questions to demonstrate you are interested and have researched.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Target your CV to the business that will read it."
Some useful things would be:
- A highly supportive and collaborative person
- Keen to learn, able to multi task and prioritise with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work flexibly and a good team player
- High degree of self-motivation
- Ability to manage own workload and prioritise activities accordingly
Jobs in local places
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms