Home › Jobs in Southend-On-Sea ›
Southend-On-Sea-based Geography Teacher position
Here's a job placed by The Education Network
Description: From The Education Network - “Are you a qualified Teacher looking for a new opportunity working in Secondary Education? Does working for a Good OFSTED graded school ...
Added on: 10/10/2019
Ends on: 28/11/2019
Location: Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom
Structure: permanent, full time Up to 40 hours each week
Package: GBP £31200
List of Tips for this Position:
- Don't go off topic. Keep your brain on the things you are good at.
- Never be late. Make plans for all eventualities.
- Think of honest questions to demonstrate you're curious and have researched.
- Don't forget your body language like making eye contact, your posture, not fidgeting and not mumbling.
- Be cautious to talk poorly about your workmates, boss or industry.
- Do not be worried to say you don't know a response to questions.
- Create a Google Alert on the employer to know latest developments.
Advice for Job-hunters:
"Seek out placements from numerous jobs boards. Get in touch with acquantances that you have not contacted for a while. Try to ask to find out if they know about somebody looking for staff."
Fresh Southend-On-Sea Roles
External Southend-On-Sea Jobs:
Interview Questions - Prepare for these:
- What tempts you regards this company?
- What do you know about our business?
- What are you wanting in the next job?
- What do you demand from your boss?
External Help for Your Interview
Positions in places close to Southend-On-Sea
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms