Home › Jobs in Barnsley ›
Geography Teacher position in Barnsley
A full time temporary job role in Barnsley posted by Hays Specialist Recruitment with last applications by May 29th '19
Description: Uploaded by Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited - Geography Teacher- Barnsley - Temporary - Part Time - May start Your new companyYour new Barnsley based seconda...
Posted on: 17/04/2019
Listed Until: 29/05/2019
Location: Barnsley, UK
Employment Type: temporary, full time 35-40 hours each week
Salary: GBP £31200
Interview and CV Tips
- Don't brag too much. Humility is persuasive.
- Make clear your career goals and why you want this job.
- Take deep breaths, relax your face muscles, take the time to pause before going in.
- Ensure that recent twitter and linkedin posts are interview safe.
- Remember the importance of body language such as eye contact, posture, active listening and nodding.
- Don't simply recap your CV. Use this chance to demonstrate all your qualities that a CV does not list.
- Don't cause yourself stress by concentrating on negatives.
Job Hunting Tips:
"Be prepared. You never know who you might meet so keep a copy of your CV with you at all times and have a brief elevator speech about what you can offer to a company."
Roles in local areas
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms