Home › Jobs in Cambridge Biomedical Campus ›
Cambridge Biomedical Campus: General Labourer job role
Placed by McGinley Construction
Description: Listed by McGinley Construction - we are currently looking for experienced General Labourers to join our team working on building site in Cambridge CB2 area. Candidates must have v...
Date listed: 02/08/2018
Applications Until: 13/09/2018
Location: Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Great Britain
Employment Details: temporary, full time standard full time hours
Yearly Salary: GBP £23400
External Blogs for Your Interview
Tips for Interviewing for this Job Role:
- Detail the goals of your career and the reasons you like the opportunity.
- Do not use unprofessional terminology.
- Make first impressions count and offer warm greetings with all you speak to.
- Think of body language like not playing with a pen, sitting upright, not slouching and speaking clearly.
- Do not list items on your CV. This interview is an opportunity to submit the positives you have that your CV just can't convey.
- Try not to oversell who you are.
- Be sincere, optimistic, attentive, positive, plainspoken and succint.
Jobs on other Jobs Boards:
Key things for this position:
- Provide references from past work
- Relevant background in a related job and over one years' involvement in this industry
Interview Questions - Practice These:
- What stressful restrictions have you conquered?
- Demonstrate to us some examples of great team work.
- What did you love or despise about the previous role?
- How do you explain the rate of how you operate?
Vacancies in towns and cities close to Cambridge Biomedical Campus
© 2019 jobric.com
Privacy and Terms